LINK TO ONLINE STORE
**** Store is now closed ****
Don't miss out next time - we will have another one this fall - keep an eye out!
As shared in the RLPOA Spring Newsletter, we are partnering with Hidden Bay Graphics to host a RLPOA store that will be online this month only, starting today through June 30!
Please check out the store today at the following link:
if link does not work, copy and paste into your internet browser or use the above button.
1) The online store is only open in June, from June 1 to June 30.
2) Items in the online store include tshirts and sweatshirts for adults and children (look for the item with “Youth), partial zip pullovers for men and ladies, plus baseball caps, UPF 50 safari hat, beach towel, golf towel and bag chairs.
3) The store operates like most online stores, so click away and have fun shopping. The items as well as the color and sizes that are available are listed. Size charts available.
4) When done shopping, click on View Cart, then Proceed to Secure Checkout. Two delivery options:
1) Pick up at Hidden Bay Graphics (M-F, during business hours) or
2) USPS Shipping (fees apply). Follow online instructions to pay online with your credit card*.
5) Once the online store closes on June 30, Hidden Bay will order the merchandise and apply our logo. Orders can be picked up after 7/22/21. If you requested your order to be shipped, your items will be shipped in July (around July 22), for delivery by August 9.
6) If you have questions about website or product, contact
Hidden Bay Graphics
*Note: Payment by credit card is due at time of purchase. The charge on your statement will show Hidden Bay Graphics. Hidden Bay is open M-F 8am-4:30pm.
RLPOA is excited to offer our property owners an online store. When you purchase RLPOA logo items, you help us in two ways:
1) When you wear our items, you are a walking billboard. We’d love to grow our membership numbers this year and we need your help in sharing information about RLPOA with your neighbors who may not be members. We also have a “Friend of the Lake” category for family and friends who are not Round Lakes owners. Email Carol at Membership@RoundLakes.org for details.
2) In addition, Hidden Bay will be donating $2 per item to RLPOA.
Please help us get the word out about our online store by forwarding this email today to your family, friends and neighbors.
One last “plug” – the 2021 membership dues of $35/calendar year is due at this time (and AIS donations are always welcome). Check the address label on your newsletter to see your expiration date.
Thank you, Carol K – Membership Volunteer.
Q: I do not see the color I like (and / or the size I want). Can we select from other colors (or sizes)?
A: No, we are limited to the color and sizes that are included on the store.
Q: Can I have the logo printed in green?
A: In line with our logo standards, our logo colors are specific shades of blue or gray. Furthermore, to ease production efforts, only the color of the logo as it shown on the online store is available.
Q: If my clothes do not fit, can I return?
A: No. Order carefully (watch for Youth, Unisex and Ladies on the description) and size up, if between sizes, since there are NO RETURNS.
Q: I see the store is only open in June. Why is that?
A: There are several reasons. 1) We are not maintaining an inventory. In early July, Hidden Bay will order only the merchandise that people order. 2) For ease of production, Hidden Bay will screen print and embroidery all of our items at the same time.
Q: If I select to pickup but unable to pick up by August 15, what happens?
A: If you are unable to pick up your items by August 15, please make arrangement with Todd from Hidden Bay for pickup and/or they can be shipped. A shipping charge will apply. Contact Todd at HiddenBayTodd@gmail.com.
Q: Do we plan to host future online stores?
A: Maybe! Let’s see how the June store goes first.